Iphone lover or Samsung lover?

Rebekah Meyer, Writer

Many people love the Iphone brand although do they know why they love Iphones more than an Android. Is it the good quality with picture taking or is it just the fact that it’s a big brand company and its a cool thing to have the next apple logo generation phone. Your iPhone will function the same way it did when you bought it maybe a couple of years. It won’t have any issues until Apple decides to update it to an iOS version which will make it so slow that you would want to replace it! Being a closed environment and proprietor iPhone is considered to be more secure than Android when your data is concerned. The iPhones are way costlier than what features it offers. This holds true for buying unlocked iPhones in countries like India. They newly launched iPhone with base version starts at about 60,000 and above. You cannot transfer files over Bluetooth from an iPhone to another smartphone. It has to be iPhone to iPhone transfer. You cannot see the ‘Filesystem’ in an iPhone. Each app will have its own space shared inside and you cannot manage your space as you do in Android.

Samsung phones come with advantage and freedom of Android OS. All cons of iPhone are Pros for Samsung devices. For those who complain about TouchWhiz that was true till past couple of years. The Samsung UI from Android 6 is far more refined, fast and has almost no bloatware to slow it down. Samsung Makes amazing Displays the Super AMOLED displays (AMOLED is an ‘active-matrix organic light-emitting diode’. It adds a layer of semiconducting film behind the OLED panel which allows it to more quickly activate each pixel.) are the best for viewing photos and videos on your phone. Samsung phones are affordable. Anyone can get a Samsung phone starting at 8,000 only and it goes up to 70,000 for the Flagship S8! So a large number of people have access to and can buy Samsung phones as opposed to iPhone which can be purchased only at higher costs. The cheapest iPhone today is iPhone 5S (16GB) which is a 4 year old device.