Mandela Effect – Conspiracy Theory

Ashley Metz

Conspiracy Theory

Mandela Effect

The mandela effect is a conspiracy that goes on for what seems to be forever. But to start with, the mandela effect was named after a man named Nelson Mandela. Nelson Mandela was the president of South Africa from 1994 to 1999. But that’s not the important part, Nelson Mandela died December, 5 2013. Although he died in 2013 many people did not remember him dying on this date. Many people say they remembered him dying years prior to his actual death. His death caused one of the biggest conspiracy theories there are today. The conspiracy is that a large amount of the population remembers an event differently than it actually happened.

There are many different theories that have to do with this subject, for example many people remember an old TV show that was called the Berenstain Bears. People remember it being spelled “Berenstein” not “Berenstain”. There are other examples such as the widely known scene from Star Wars when Darth Vader says “Luke I am your father”, well that line was never said. In reality he actually said “No, I am your father”. The interesting thing about this example is that even James Earl Jones, the person who played Darth Vader recalls saying “Luke, i am your father”.

Next is that Pikachu from the Pokemon never had black at the end of his tail, as many people remember. And another one is that Hannibal Lecter never said “hello Clarice”, in silence of the lambs. Also Kit-Kat doesn’t contain a dash, it’s just Kit Kat. Even in the classic Disney movie Snow White has one “mirror mirror on the wall” right? Nope. The famous line is actually “magic mirror on the wall”. And if that is not enough proof there’s also the famous Forest Gump, is life really a box of chocolates? Well “life was like a box of chocolates” is what he said. Many, many people believe and support in this theory.